- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
General Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, filling out any form on this site, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, etc.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, calling to set up an appointment) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect information that identifies you, such as names, postal addresses, and email addresses (“personal information”), when voluntarily submitted by our site visitors. We receive and store any information that you choose to enter through the Site, including any submissions that you make or content you provide on or through the Site.
We may use information collected from recipients of our marketing campaigns, marketing partners, advertisers, and other third parties in the following ways:
• To respond to a specific inquiry
• To send you notifications about your accounts or transactions with us and to otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
• To send you information from our marketing partners and other third parties through online marketing communications, such as emails. We are not responsible for the practices of our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties.
• To analyze our business or use of the Site, enhance existing features, or develop new features, products, or services
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Should we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete that information from our database.
Except with regard to any contact information you may provide us, all comments, feedback, and other information submitted to A1 Solar Power Inc. through or in association with this website will be considered non-confidential and the property of A1 Solar Power Inc. By submitting such Feedback to A1 Solar Power Inc., you agree that you assign to A1 Solar Power Inc., without charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to the Feedback. A1 Solar Power Inc. shall be free to use such Feedback on an unrestricted basis.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
To remove or change your contact information in our online database, or to not receive future mailings or other communications based on responding to offers online, please contact us at any time using one of the options below:
1. You may Opt-out of our email list to remove yourself from receiving any future e-mail communications, and only if you responded to an offer via this website and wish to be removed, please use the contact information below. Note that this process can take up to 20-business days.
2. Contact us at to update your communication preferences: A1Cares@a1solarpower.net
Whether you are a current or potential A1 Solar Power Inc. customer, we believe that your information and needs should be handled professionally, and above all, ethically.